- Placing an order on the service Poczta Kwiatowa® Exclusive, the customer voluntarily discloses the data indispensible in the process of completing the dispatch, namely the recipient’s and the sender’s data.
- The sender’s personal data are subject to protection in compliance with the Polish law. The owner of the service www.pocztakwiatowa.pl does not reveal them to the third party, including the dispatch recipient.
- The sender has a possibility to share his/her identity with the recipient by request. To this effect, he/she may put signature in the content of the card. The information at this card along with the possible signature, will be included in the dispatch. Otherwise the dispatch will remain anonymous.
- The recipient’s personal data find their way to the courier company and the partner-florist’s shop on the web exclusively to complete the order.
- The information contained in Cookie files is being stored by the company Poczta Kwiatowa® Sp. z o.o., while the user is using the website www.exclusive.pocztakwiatowa.pl. These data concern the use of the service by the website visitors.
- The service of Cookie files is possible for the user from the level of the Internet browser. Anyone can remove their Cookie data or can block their installment.